Saturday, February 5, 2011

starting 2011

its 2011 already..
cepat sangat masa berlalu..
terdetik hati aku untuk menulis d blog ini yang telah lama aku tinggalkan.
im not a good writer, got no good story to share with people, and no idea what to write about!!
its almost 6 am.. but i still awake and cant sleep..
maybe i fall asleep the whole day yesterday makes my eyes hard to feel sleepy!

thinking about u really drive me crazy. maybe im just annoying u with all my messages n words, but i cant help myself to stop thinking bout u all the time.
a friend told me to slow it down, afraid it will makes that person feel uncomfortable and annoyed by me.. yeah i think my friend is right.. i should control myself a bit.. but still, i feel soooooooo ''&('&'')&&%$... sigh...

honestly i dont know what u think about me.. u shows me ur care, but sometimes u makes me feel like im nothing to u! but i dont care.. i still like u a lot.. and i really really.... hmmm i dont wanna say it now.. still early.. but yeah i can feel the different rhythm of my heart beat after know you..

can u hear me? can u read my heart n my mind? would u mind to tell me what is in ur mind? or at least would you let me know what do u think about me?? sounds so desperate, but hell yeah im so desperate to see u now.. i have to wait another 7 days for that!! sigh...

time oh time... fly fly faster la.. wanna see u.. smiling next to me.. driving together and looking for nice food to eat!! miss your laughter and your lovely voice singing to me while we go driving.

i hope u enjoy ur CNY with ur family there.. and next week come back to KL... and we go jalan2 again... cant wait to meet u... miss u soo much sayang!!

i hate this sweetest feeling in my heart now.. makes my life so miserable when u r not here...

k

3 comments: